Thursday 4 September 2014

BE DECISIVE

September 3, 2014


We make decisions every day. From decisions as simple as brushing your teeth to which paste to use and so on. Decision making is very vital in the journey of life. Eve decided to eat the forbidden fruit and when she gave Adam, he could have decided to reject it but he accepted. That tells you that you could either decide to be great in life or to remain small. I have discovered that great men are decision makers. They do not live their lives on a matter of chance.

If you would ever be great, you would have to develop the skill of making decisions no matter how small they may appear. Note that every decision you make is either taking you closer to your desired goals in life or taking you farther away from them. Deut 30:19 says, “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.” You therefore must make right decisions always. Your future and that of some generations yet unborn is shaped by the decisions you are making right now and your today is a product of the decisions you made yesterday.

This daily wisdom nugget is a product of a decision I took almost two years ago to use my mobile phone as an evangelistic tool. You decided to read it or delete it. However, one very vital decision that everyone that desire greatness must make is to become born again. You need to forsake your evil ways and decide from the bottom of your heart to follow Jesus. Give your life to Him and He will shape it up for you. Say with me, “Father, I acknowledge that I am a sinner. That Jesus died for me on the cross. Please forgive me. I accept Jesus as my Lord and Savior. Amen!”

Always remember that many times, no decision is a decision.

Remain blessed!

Follow on twitter @Iamhenrylong

No comments:

Post a Comment