Tuesday 3 February 2015

January 31, 2015 - STOP GIVING EXCUSES - 2


I make bold to say that, whatever or whoever you are today is a product of your personal choice Deut 30:19 says, “I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life that both thou and thy seed may live.” Unfortunately, many people still have reasons why they cannot become what God created them to become.

I love Zacchaeus in Luke 19. He wanted to see Jesus but was he was a short man. He could have given up and said, “If not that I am short, I would have seen Jesus.” But he looked beyond that and did everything possible just to see Jesus. Not only did he see Jesus, Jesus became his friend. When you refuse to give excuses and you go for gold no matter what, you end up getting something better than gold.

Everyone knows how to give excuses, do something new and different. Stop giving us excuses why you couldn’t do it, start giving us evidences that you did it.

You are the captain of your own ship!


Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong

No comments:

Post a Comment