Friday 13 February 2015

February 14, 2015 - WHO IS SAYING IT? – 2


When my wife was sensing signs of pregnancy and she went to the hospital for test, the doctor said he saw fibroid. My wife came home worried and immediately she told me what the doctor’s report was, I told her, “the doctor’s report is so incorrect, can we talk something else.” I never prayed about it, I never worried about it ever again. Guess what? The same doctor that saw fibroid took delivery of the baby.

Sir/ma, you will be limited in life when you keep living your life based on man’s forecast and prediction. A man is limited, but God is unlimited. When He says it, it sure comes to pass because, He is not a man that (can, may or will) lie, neither a son of man that (can, may or will) repent of his words. When God said you are the head and not the tail, it is not geographically determined, it is a universally accepted truth.

Friends, I have discovered that living on what God has said makes life worthwhile. When God said in 2 King 7:1 that, “To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.” The economic adviser to the ruler that said otherwise didn’t live to enjoy it.

The word of God is ever sure! Just believe!


Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong

No comments:

Post a Comment