Tuesday 3 February 2015

January 1, 2015 - I MADE IT



Is it just me, or are we indeed in 2015? Isn’t it like yesterday when we were saying happy New Year in January 2014? It’s so amazing how time flies. The joy in me is like the joy of being shortlisted for admission into the university after staying at home for years. I am sure you are wondering, ‘is it not just New Year?’ Well, it goes beyond that, it is actually a sign that God didn’t let you out of His sight for once?

Despite your stubbornness, disobedience, sinfulness, unfaithfulness and all, He still didn’t let you go with 2014. I am sure you know the numbers of airplanes that went missing or crashed in 2014. Well, you might say you didn’t fly, but I know you boarded a bus or taxi or drove your own car, and you know the number of people that died due to road accident in 2014. My brothers and sisters, millions died in 2014, but you didn’t, not because you knew how to keep yourself but I say it boldly that, GOD KEPT YOU.

You only saw with your eyes and heard with your ears, God never allowed disaster come near your dwelling. Listen to this, Psalm 44:3 says, “For they got not the land in possession by their own sword, neither did their own arm save them: but thy right hand, and thine arm, and the light of thy countenance, because thou hadst a favour unto them.” No one could have brought you into 2015 if God didn’t sanction it, so praise the Lord!

Happy New Year To You!


Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong

No comments:

Post a Comment