Thursday 14 November 2013

DON’T DO IT WITHOUT ME

November 14, 2013


I came across a song recently titled “Don’t do it without me” by Bishop Paul Morton. The part I love the most says, “Lord, whatever You are doing in this season, please don’t do it without me.” Amos 3:7 says, “Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.”

There are mighty miracles yet undone that God is planning to do. There are great inventions that God is planning to bring to pass. Jesus said in John 14:12 that, “Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.” In Matt 9:37, Jesus said, “The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few.”

There are nations to be won for Christ. There are hungry people to be fed. There are sick people seeking for healing all over. There are poor people begging for a living. There are homeless kids to be catered for. God is interested in doing all of these and even much more which is why He said John 10:10 that, “I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” Note that whatever God is planning to do would require vessels; that’s you and I.

One of the secrets of enjoying God’s best is to be part of God’s plan on earth. Noah enjoyed divine protection because he was God’s vision partner. Elijah enjoyed supernatural provision because he was God’s vision partner. Joseph became a Prime Minister in a foreign land because he was aware of what God was planning.

If there is one prayer you ought to pray very well, it is, “Lord, whatever it is You are doing in this season, in this town, nation and continent, please don’t do it without me, involve me, I make myself available for You in Jesus Name.”

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
www.dailywisdomnugget.blogspot.com
BBM: 33329FB4

No comments:

Post a Comment