Thursday 14 November 2013

I CAN DO ALL THINGS


November 15, 2013


In Matt 14, the disciples saw Jesus walking on the sea, immediately they concluded it was a spirit and they became troubled. Jesus knowing their state of mind quickly told them, “Be of good cheer, it is I; be not afraid.” Outspoken Peter was yet to believe so he asked, Lord, if it be Thou, then ask me to also come to you walking on the sea.

The moment Jesus said, “Come” Peter was empowered to walk on water. He believed at that point he could walk on waters and do did he. No man asides Peter has walked on water since then. I want someone reading this to understand that there is nothing you cannot do as long as you are joined to Christ.

Phil 4:13 says, “I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.” All things mean all things. No matter what has seemed hard for you to achieve in the past, from this moment, empowerment to do all things is hereby released upon you in Jesus Name. I can be great. I can be wealthy. I can be holy. I can be plain and straight forward. I can do all things!

Your ability without the introduction of Jesus’ ability is futility. Psa 127:1 says, “Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” Except the Lord helps you, you are helpless. Jesus said in John 15:5 that, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.”

I urge you this morning to “famz” with Jesus. Get close to Him; abide in Him; study Him; relate with Him so you can be empowered to do all things. I tell you, with Jesus, mountains become molehills. From today, what others are finding hard to do becomes cheap for you in Jesus Name. Amen!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
www.dailywisdomnugget.blogspot.com
BBM: 33329FB4

No comments:

Post a Comment