Thursday 24 January 2013

WHO IS YOUR GOD?





If the identity of a thing is not known, you will never benefit anything from that thing.

It is like a case of a poor boy whose father happens to be the richest in that land but the boy is not aware of such, the boy will continue to swim in the pool of lack and hunger for not knowing the worth of his father.

Dan 11:32 says “….but the people that do know their God shall be strong, and do exploits.” This means if you do not know your God, you shall be weak, and not do exploits. Simple!

A sound knowledge of your God will give you uncommon boldness. The worth of your God is a worth of who you are.

Whatever your God has, you can have.

What you know your God to be will determine what he will answer to.

If you do not know your God to be a healer, you cannot benefit of that gift of healing from him. The three Hebrew boys knew their God as a savior, and that knowledge brought the fourth man into the furnace that turned the furnace into a cold room.

The seven of Sceva did not know their God; as such they could not do exploits.

Your God cannot be a healer and yet you keep spending half your salary in the hospital. It is not possible for your God to be Jehovah Jireh, yet you beg for bread. Your God cannot be the Almighty, yet you are at the bottom struggling to come up.  If your God cannot fall ill, you cannot. No!

May I say that the reason why you are not enjoying God 100% is because, you do not know Him!

That we attend the same church or belong to the same group does not mean we serve the same God.

As for me, my God is the One that changes situation but never change; the lifter of my head; my strength; my joy; my father; my provider; my defender; my savior; my everything; my skill; my life; my all in all; the King that never leave His throne yet dethrones kings.

I ask you once again, who is your own God?

Follow on twitter @henrylonng
BBM: 289C6CAC

No comments:

Post a Comment