Monday 21 January 2013

TRUE RELIGION



 


Luk 13:27  But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity.

Verse 26 of the same scripture reads - Then shall ye begin to say, We have eaten and drunk in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

I pray that on the day of judgment, you shall not be asked to depart in Jesus Name.

I wish prayer alone can do it. But to be frank, you can pray from today till Jesus come, yet be counted unworthy to go with the Father.

But I pay tithe; I even give offerings in church; as a matter of fact, I go to crusades and I have never missed Sunday service since I have being given to; Very good! But I will call all those religion.

Jas 1:27 says Religion that our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.

Mat 25:40  And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Isa 1:17  explains further by saying Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

As much as going to church, attending crusades, paying tithe and giving offerings is good, giving to the widows, helping orphans, clothing the naked, giving to the poor, feeding the hungry, housing the homeless is better.

Start practicing from today. Nothing is too small or too big.

There are countless opportunities out there for us all to practice this true religion.

As you start giving to the poor, looking after orphans and widows, I pray that God will bless you more than you can ever imagine in Jesus Name. Amen.



Follow on twitter @henrylonng
BBM: 289C6CAC


No comments:

Post a Comment