Monday 21 January 2013

NEWNESS




 


I used to know someone who told me that, he preferred buying used items to buying new ones. When I asked why, his response was that, used items have been used by another person and confirmed ok.

He went further to say, the best of used items were clothing items and shoes. He called them “akube”. He made me understand that there are some shirts that you can only see the original as used. He polluted my mind. I started seeing used items as the in-thing.  I became a marketer. I initiated few others of my friends into the “akube” buying team. I almost took my own to the stage of buying used foods, used drinks and even used water.

How wrong I was and we were. The day I got a gift of two new T.M. shirts was the day my perception changed. Friends, new things are the best.

A Tokunbo car could be good but a new car is far better. New Naira notes command more respect than old ones.

Friends, the moment Joseph got out of prison, his garment was changed to a new one.

Isa 43:19  says Behold, I (God) will do a new thing….

Even God, is saying that new things are the best. New things get appreciated. Newness commands respect.

I hear someone saying that we all cannot afford new things, after all fingers are not equal. Yes, I know! Another person is saying that the Bible even says As long as the heaven and earth remains, the poor shall not cease in the land. Super! My question is, must you be one of them?

Grasp that word of God that says He will do a new thing for you. New thing means new health, new jobs, new cars, new houses, new husbands, new wives, new opportunities.

By the power in the name of Jesus, I decree that all things concerning you be turned new in Jesus Name. Amen!




Follow on twitter @henrylonng
BBM: 289C6CAC

No comments:

Post a Comment