Thursday 4 December 2014

HELP IS HERE

December 2, 2014


One of the most frustrating thing that could happen to a man is lack of help. No matter how bright and profitable an idea could be, if the right help to make it become a reality isn’t available, the owner of the idea becomes depressed. This is the case with many people and as a result, many have given up on themselves.

In the book of John 5, it is recorded that an angel would go down at a certain season into the pool of Bethesda, and trouble the water, whosoever then first steps in after the troubling of the water would be made whole of whatsoever disease he had. One day Jesus saw a man by that pool who had been there for 38 years. He asked, “Do you want to be healed?” The said, “As much as I would have loved to be healed, I have no one to help me get into the water.” He didn’t know the Healer was the One talking to him.

When help locates a man, it becomes easy for that man to achieve things without stress. In Luke 5, Bible says Peter had toiled all night and caught nothing. When Help located him, He told him, “Put out your net out for a catch.” Peter said, “Sir, there is scarcity of fish today because we have toiled all night and caught nothing.” But when he remembered who gave the order, he quickly added, “at thy word I will let down the net.” Bible records it that he had a massive catch that day.

Maybe you have been toiling for years, yet no tangible result. Maybe with all your great ideas, you are still struggling to make ends meet. Hear this word of God, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”  

Help has come for you!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong

No comments:

Post a Comment