Monday 15 December 2014

I KNOW THE TRUTH

December 15, 2014


When you know the truth of a matter, it becomes hard for people to bamboozle you. The man that knows the truth is a powerful man. In crime movies, anyone who knows the truth about a particular case becomes a target for the enemies just so they could take him out to preserve the truth from getting revealed. As believers, one of our weapons of warfare is knowing the truth. That popular scripture in John 8:32 says, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”

I am so sure I know my real father, it then becomes impossible for any prophet to tell me otherwise. I am sure you have heard the slang, “I know it like the back of my hand.” Friends, the knowledge of the truth of who you are and what is available to you especially in Christ empowers you to trample upon snakes and serpents. One of such truth is found in Rev 5:10, where the Bible says, “And hast made us unto our God KINGS AND PRIESTS: and we shall reign on the earth.”

Situations and circumstances are not to reign over you. You were created to have dominion over the fish, the birds, the cattle, the earth and everything that creepeth on the earth (Gen 1:26). The truth empowers you to obtain your inheritance in Christ. Stop telling me that the weather is the reason why you are always having cold and catarrh and malaria and typhoid, NO! I know beyond that because by the stripes of Jesus, we are healed, so the truth is sickness is only permitted if Jesus wasn’t beaten.

Poverty is only permitted if Jesus didn’t become poor so that you and I might become rich, through the poverty of Jesus. Untimely death is only allowed if Jesus didn’t die that you and I might live. Stop fidgeting under situations, get hold of the truth and you will continually live a triumphant life.

Keep shining!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong

No comments:

Post a Comment