Wednesday 15 January 2014

YOU ARE EXEMPTED


January 16, 2014


Some years ago, I was trying to apply for American visa and while going through the requirements, I realized that some citizens of some certain countries were exempted from applying for a visa. In order words, they could enter the United States anytime. I felt bad. But then I realized that life is like that too. The same community where some are hungry, some are throwing away food.

Today, I have come to inform someone that it doesn’t matter what form of hardship and pain people are going through out there, as for you and I, it is peace and prosperity. Sir, in Gen 26, the same land where people were running away from because there was famine, Isaac sowed in that same land and he got a hundred fold harvests. He was on God’s exemption list.

Job 5:22 says, “At destruction and famine thou shalt laugh.” In order words, according to Job 22:29, when others are saying there is a casting down, you are busy giving thanks for multiple promotions. When others are crying there is no job, you are confused as to which job offer to take. You are not permitted to experience what the people of the world are experiencing, you are formed and fashioned to experience goodness and mercy and favor and honor and glory and lifting and prosperity.

I am telling you what God says not what I say. What I say can fail, as a matter of fact, I can say I didn’t say it, but what God says can never fail nor change because Num 23:19 says, “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

I decree concerning someone today that from the list of untimely death in this year, you are exempted. You are exempted from shame, pain, lack, failure, disappointment, reproach and poverty in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen!

Follow on twitter @Iamhenrylong 
BBM: 2ADE79BA

No comments:

Post a Comment