Monday 27 January 2014

DIVINE VISITATION


January 26, 2014


There are some visitors that when they come to your house, you are happy because they are profitable ones. Years back, there was this family friend that I was always eager each time I heard he was coming to visit us, reason being that, during and after his visit, my wallet and wardrobe never remained the same.

It is like the governor of a state paying a visit to a certain village; the villagers are assured that change has just come. As interesting and profitable a man’s visit might be, the most important and life changing visitation is the one by God. Job said in Job 10:12 that, “Thou hast granted me life and favour, and thy visitation hath preserved my spirit.”

When God visits a believer, all things start working for the good of that believer. Mary, the mother of Jesus was just like every other virgin in the land. Suddenly an angel visited her in Luke 1 and she became a history maker. I pray for you today that a divine visitation that will turn your story around happens today in Jesus Name.

The widow in 1 Kings 17 was preparing her last supper. She said, I just want to prepare this for myself and my son and then we eat it and die. Suddenly, a man shows from nowhere and said, “don’t worry, prepare the supper for me, and you shall never lack till rain falls on the earth.” As a result of the visit of Elijah to the home of that woman, she got enough food to eat that lasted her throughout the famine period.

When God decides to divinely visit you, lack turns to abundance; shame goes away; failure dies and the spotlight comes upon you. I decree that a visit from heaven that will change your story for the best happens today in Jesus Name. Amen! God Almighty will visit your home; your business; your body and your life as a whole in Jesus Name. Amen!

Happy Sunday!

Follow on twitter @Iamhenrylong 
BBM: 2ADE79BA

No comments:

Post a Comment