Thursday 30 January 2014

WHO CAN BE AGAINST ME?


January 31, 2014


There is a popular scripture that says, “What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?” But the case that I have seen underneath the heaven is where believers are their own enemies. Many people fast and pray and yet remain the same not because God is too weak to answer them but because they have personally built a wall of barrier between them and God.

Elisha was Elijah’s servant before becoming his successor. Elisha also had a servant by the name Gehazi who was also meant to succeed him. I know this because one time he had a revelation of what his master didn’t even know of as stated in 2 Kings 4:14. As much as God was for him, he rose against himself through disobedience and became a leper instead of a prophet.

Judas Iscariot was Jesus’ treasurer. He was also one of those that were sent out in Luke 9. As a matter of fact, as stated in verse 1, Judas also had power to cure diseases and bind the devil but he was too careless about his own life that the same man that had authority over devils became a carrier of Satan.

Years back, I used to pray to God to give me money but the more I prayed, the harder it was for me to get money until someone opened my eyes to see that eating my tithe was the reason why I was lacking. The devil made tithe eating interesting to me then thereby robbing me of the benefits as stated in Mal 3:10.

Some other set of people are struggling in life because of adultery. Some other set are stagnant because of gossip. Some set have been asking God for the same thing for years yet no answer because they cause strife between friends. In what way(s) have you being your own enemy, make amends today and God will restore unto you lost glories in Jesus Name. Amen!

Follow on twitter @Iamhenrylong 
BBM: 2ADE79BA

No comments:

Post a Comment