Monday 8 April 2013

KNOW YOUR RIGHT - 2


April 8, 2013


It is one thing to know your rights; it is another thing to exercise them.

A son of an high ranked military officer was always been molested and bullied by his school mates, each day he would cry home and sometimes have bruises on him, and whenever his parents ask what happened, he would always say that he tripped. One day it dawned on this boy that he was not made to be bullied, so he reported his tormenters to his father and that marked the end of that story. You have the right to comfort ability. You are never to be tormented. You have the right to divine protection.

Bible says that when the enemies shall come like a flood, the Spirit of the Lord will raise His standard against them. He goes further to say that, surely they shall gather, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake. That means you are never to be tormented or ridiculed in the hands of the enemies.

It gets pretty frustrating when you see believers battling with one crisis or the other when it has been made clear to us all that no weapon formed against us shall prosper.

I tell people that I have the right not to be involved in any accident because the Bible says that God has given His angels charge over me to bear me up in their hands lest I dash my foot against a stone. This means that physically I might be driving on the express, but spiritually I am driving on the palms of angels which make it impossible for me to crash.

It is your right to be great in life. God says “I know my thoughts towards you, they are thoughts of good and not of evil, to bring you to your expected end.” You have been made to be the head and not the tail. You were created for the top. You were made for the throne. You were designed for greatness.

Concerning someone, you seize to be tormented from today in Jesus Name. Anointing for greatness is released upon you in Jesus Name. Ever veil covering you from seeing your spiritual rights is hereby torn in Jesus Name. Amen!!!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylonng
BBM: 289C6CAC 

No comments:

Post a Comment