Tuesday 2 April 2013

GOOD GOD


April 1, 2013


I welcome you into this new month of April, may it be a great one for us all in Jesus Name.

Recently I was about giving out my clothes for washing and I kept packing them out that I started wondering if they were mine for real, and before I knew what I was doing, I started praising God; I was almost moved to tears for what the good God has done. I used to have just two dress shirts and anytime the collars gets torn, I would take to the tailor to turn the collar inside out.

When the collar gets damaged beyond repair, I would turn the shirt to collarless. When the shirts started fading, I had the tailor sow it inside out all over again. But today, the good God has changed the story.

I used to pack my shoe sole with rubber tire just so it doesn’t chop off quickly because I had just one. I could walk to Lagos from Ibadan with that shoe and it won’t feel anything,  but the good God has changed the story today.

Brethren, maybe you had it worse than me or yours was not as worse as mine, either way, I urge you to just take at least 30 minutes and thank God from where He took you from to where you are right now. Somehow some way, God has been good to you. If you do not have anything to thank Him for (which is impossible), then thank Him for your eyes; for your feet; for your hands; for your body; for sleeping and waking up; just be thankful to the good God.

Like I always tell people, you might not be where you plan to be, but if you think very well, you will realize that you are not where you used to be. Something somehow has changed for the better.

If not for the Lord that has been on our side (that has been good to us), where would we have found ourselves right now. Maybe some of us would have become history. Of a truth, God has been good to you. Why not just take a moment of your “busy” schedule and thank Him for being good unto you. I pray that His goodness will never depart from your life in Jesus Name. Amen.

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL.

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylonng
BBM: 289C6CAC 

No comments:

Post a Comment