Tuesday 28 October 2014

NO MORE CONDEMNATION!

October 27, 2014


Once upon a time, there were two brothers from the same family. One fateful day, the younger brother caught the elder stealing meat from the pot without their mother’s consent. The younger brother was rushing to go tell their mother when the elder brother begged him not to tell her. He went ahead and promised to do whatever the younger brother wanted. From that day henceforth, each time the mother asked the younger brother to either do the dishes or the laundry or go to the market, the elder one ended up doing it.

After few weeks of suffering and humiliation, the elder brother summoned courage and went to confess to his mother. Unknown to the little terrorist that the accused had confessed, when the mother asked him to go wash the toilet, he said the elder brother would handle it. When the elder brother objected, he threatened to reveal the hidden secret to their mother. The elder brother smiled and said, “I have told her myself, so please go get the toilet washed now!”

Many of us are going about being haunted by our past sins because the devil is always telling us we are unworthy or God is angry, and as a result we become as kings walking barefooted. God says in Isa 43:25 that, “I, even I (the Lord), am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.” 1 John 1:9 says, “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.” Sir, when you sin and you say, “Lord, I am sorry,” GOD FORGIVES AND FORGETS!

Rom 10:10 says, “With the mouth confession is made unto salvation.” If you would like to give your life to Christ, pray with me, “Lord Jesus, I confess I am a sinner, please forgive me. I know You came to save me, I hereby invite you as my personal Lord and Savior. Amen!”

Congratulations, you are forgiven.


Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong

No comments:

Post a Comment