Sunday 9 February 2014

HELP HAS FINALLY COME


February 10, 2014


The world we live in now is a world of me, myself and I. Most people are not bothered about what others are going through, because in reality, they have their plates full already also. Some set of people do want to help but they are also handicapped in that they also need help. Little wonder why Psalms 60:11 says vain is the help of man.

In the book of John 5, Bible says there was a pool in Jerusalem called Bethesda. At a certain time, an angel would go down and stir the water. The moment the water gets stirred, it possessed healing virtue, however, the first person to step into that pool at that time would be the only one to receive his/her healing. I am sure it would be a very rough scene.

Among those waiting to be healed was a man with thirty eight years infirmity. At what age he got to the pool side? No one can tell. However, when Jesus saw this man and asked him if he wanted to be healed, he said, “I have no one to help me, whenever I want to step into the pool; someone else steps in there and gets healed.” Unknown to the man, HELP was standing before him.

Maybe you are like this man. You have been trying and aiming and working real hard to get a particular breakthrough, but yet, it seems no one is ready to help. Everyone just seems to be too busy to help. However, I am come to inform you that there is a God who can help millions at the same time without moving an inch – and you are receiving His help today in Jesus name.

Even people who come to help take care of a patient in the hospital slumber and sleep, but Psalm 121 says He is the only helper that doesn’t sleep nor slumber. When He helps you, He does it completely. Pray with me, “Lord, send me help from above in Jesus Name. Amen!”

Follow on twitter @Iamhenrylong 
BBM: 2ADE79BA

No comments:

Post a Comment