Sunday 27 April 2014

STAY CONNECTED


April 28, 2014


Years back, I had one desktop-like laptop. The battery life could only last like five minutes, so I was always looking for source of electricity before I could work. As long as I was connected to electricity source, I was able to work, but the moment disconnection happened, my laptop became a load. It was hard for me to convince people that I had a laptop.

In John 15:5, Jesus said, “I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.” In order words, I am your source, he that stays connected to me shall be very fruitful. This was what Apostle Peter understood when he preached a sermon in Acts 2 and about three thousand souls were added to the church. When the man at the temple gate got healed, Apostle Peter also made it clear to the people that it was his connection to the same Jesus that they crucified that brought about that man’s healing.

The best connection any man must have is connection to Jesus. John 15:16 says “Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.” In order words, when you are connected to Jesus; you can bear good fruit and you can have answers to your prayers. When you are connected to Jesus, you labor less because you enjoy favor on a per second basis.

As long as a subscriber is connected to a telecom service provider’s network, he can enjoy their facilities anytime. In order to enjoy the benefits that God daily loads us with, you must stay connected to Him 24/7/365 without fail. Don’t let sin disconnect you from your Source. To stay connected, embrace holiness and wear righteousness like a garment.

Have a fantastic day!

Follow on twitter @Iamhenrylong
BBM: 2ADE79BA

2 comments: