Friday 14 June 2013

REMEMBER ME OH LORD.


June 13, 2013


Many times in our lives, the thought that maybe God has forgotten has might have crossed our minds. As a result of this, some of us have plan B as to if God does not do this, I can go about it this way. Tell yourself this moment, “I am not forgotten.”

Isa 49:15-16 says, “Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee. Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.”

It is like tattooing the name of someone upon the palms of your hands, you can never forget the person. Men can and will forget you, trust me, but God can and will never forget you. Pastor E.A. Adeboye said “God’s capacity to know and remember is beyond human comprehension.”

Isa 40:28 says “there is no searching of his understanding.” He never forgets, however, He may choose not to remember. Isa 43:45 says “I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.”

When God remembers a man, He moves very, very fast. When He decided to remember Joseph, within twenty four hours, everything about Joseph changed. Whenever He chooses to remember you, He will move the heaven and the earth for your sake. Because of one blind man, He went to Jericho. Because of one fellow, He went to the grave yard.

Before the end of today, God will remember you in Jesus Name. Amen!

The widow in 2Kings 4 had debt to pay back within 24 hours else there was going to be an issue. She cried out to God and within twenty four hours, God remembered her and she became a very rich woman. When God remembers you, he cancels your debt and turns you to a lender.

For someone, I pray that God even God remembers you this moment and settles your case in Jesus Name. Amen!


Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
BBM: 33329FB4

No comments:

Post a Comment