Wednesday 7 August 2013

DOUBTING THOMAS


                                                                   August 9, 2013


Doubt for some of us is hereditary. You don’t have to learn it, it’s in us. We are so doubtful that we even doubt ourselves. Doubt emanates from lack of evidence. You will doubt the competence of a lawyer whose bio is not impressive.

In my few years on earth, and few experience in teaching, I have heard some people say, “Even God said the poor will never cease in the land, so I doubt if I am going to ever be rich in life.” “I am not so sure if God would heal everyone.” “I doubt the possibility of me getting marries cos good guys/ladies are scarce out there.” Listen, doubt will zap your strength. It will drain you out.

The reason why you are always doubtful is because you hardly study the word of God. If you would not spend time reading God’s instructions, then confusion would never be far from you. Great people are not the people with, “I am not sure,” “I wonder if this is going to end well,” kind of mentality. They are the people who believe that God is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all they ask or think, according to the power that worketh in them.

They are certain that God shall supply all their need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus and not by the economic report in the newspaper or the job cut happening around them. The moment you start accommodating doubt in your heart, fear sets in and failure enters. You can doubt me, but I beg you in Jesus Name, never doubt God. Num 23:19 says, “God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?”

Doubt negates faith and faith comes by hearing the word of God, so get in the habit of hearing and studying the word of God and I am sure that miracle that will make doubting God impossible for you will happen in Jesus Name. Amen!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
www.dailywisdomnugget.blogspot.com
BBM: 33329FB4

No comments:

Post a Comment