Friday 16 August 2013

DIVINE HEALTH


August 16, 2013


Health, they say is wealth. Let me make it clear here that sickness was and is never in God’s plan for man from creation. First of all we should know that God designed and created our body to function eternally.  Our body has the ability to regenerate and renew the cells and the tissue.  God, who created the human body, has also given us a guide to maintain that body. 

Divine health is greater blessing than healing. In order words, it is better to remain healthy than to be asking for healing and the truth is that divine health is our birthright only if we keep God’s commandment. It is not a great experience to be ill. However, no matter how little or serious the sickness is, there is power in the name of Jesus to heal all forms. The same Jesus that healed fever healed 12 years flow of blood and even 38 years infirmity.

Its God’s will and desire that we should always enjoy good health and be free from sickness. 3 John 1:2 says Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. Exo 15:26 says that as a result of your righteousness, God will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee. Deut 7:15 says And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Say after me, I am the body of Christ. Jesus has borne my sickness and carried my diseases in his own body. By His stripes, I am healed. My body is the temple of God and not an abode for sickness. Every organ, tissue of my body functions in the perfection in which God created them to function. My body will bring glory to the body of Christ in Jesus Name. Amen!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
www.dailywisdomnugget.blogspot.com
BBM: 33329FB4

No comments:

Post a Comment