Monday 16 September 2013

CALL UNTO ME


September 16, 2013


Sometimes ago, I was in need of something so I quickly put a call through to someone who I was certain had the solution in his hands. He told me, “S end me your account number.” I hurriedly sent my account number in expectation of a bank alert. Well, I am happy to inform you that since then, I am yet to hear from the person.

Also, recently, I was preparing for something that was somewhat money intensive. I had it figured out how I was going to generate the money, so I started making calls to different people. Most of them promised to call back. I am still waiting for their call backs. I have realized that naturally as humans, whenever a need arises or something is at stake, we feel comfortable calling upon a man forgetting that they are also humans like us and they are wired to disappoint.

The man at the pool of Bethesda clearly made this clear when he told Jesus, “Sir, I have no man, when the water is troubled, to put me into the pool: but while I am coming, another steppeth down before me.” His gaze was fixed on a man rather on God. Jer 33:3 says, “Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.”

The same way you are always quick to call a friend whenever you need something or you need to make a decision, God is saying, call me! Humans can ignore your call or even reject it, but the Almighty God is saying whenever you call; I will answer and I will now show you great and mighty secrets that you need know for you to move forward in life.

Our God neither sleeps nor slumbers, so in the morning, call; in the noon time, call; in the middle of the night, call; while driving, call; in the bathroom, call. If you call not, He will answer not. I pray today that every time you call on God, He will answer you speedily in Jesus Name. Amen!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
www.dailywisdomnugget.blogspot.com
BBM: 33329FB4

No comments:

Post a Comment