Monday 6 May 2013

TOUCH NOT


May 4, 2013
Have you heard or seen parents that get very violent whenever any of their children is been beaten? I knew of a boy in my class in secondary school whose father was an ex military man. I discovered that this boy got a better treatment different from the way we were treated. During labor time, this boy would never be asked to do anything.  When I asked my classmates, I was made to understand that the father had beaten a teacher up for mere hitting the son on the head and since then, no one dare touch the boy.

1 Chron 16:21-22 says “He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes, Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.”

Our God is so interested in your well being that He is ready to punish anyone for your sake. Because of the children of Israel, Pharaoh the king of Egypt suffered greatly in the hands of the Lord. Because of David the king, Saul was greatly molested.

Gal 6:17 says “From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.” In order words, from henceforth, let no one touch me for harm or for evil sake.

We all quote this scripture yet pay little or no attention to the part that says “the anointed”. Anointing is what makes the difference and in this dispensation that we are, it is not until a gallon of oil is poured on you before been called “the anointed’, all that is needed is the anointing of the Holy Ghost.

With the anointing of the Holy Ghost upon a man, a wall of fire is been built around the man to block the entrance of evil occurrence into the life of that man. Sickness will be blocked off. Accident will be blocked away.

My prayer for you today is that you will encounter the Holy Ghost anew the enemy shall trouble you no more in Jesus Name. Amen!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
BBM: 33329FB4

No comments:

Post a Comment