Monday 16 December 2013

HELP HAS FINALLY COME


December 16, 2013


Sometimes, when you look at the way things are going or the timing of some happenings, you might be forced to conclude that, “It’s too late for any new thing to happen.” Some other times, when we look at the challenges and troubles we have been or we are going through, we easily want to say, “It is finished.” My message for someone today is not that help is on the way, but that help has finally come.

Psa 46:1 says, God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Psa 121:1-2 says, I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help. My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth. For your information, your help is not in the hand of any man. The woman with the twelve years issue of blood thought her help would come from physicians, but it did not until HELP Himself showed up. I pray for someone that the ever present help will show up concerning your case in Jesus Name.

Many believers get disappointed in life not because their case is too big for God to handle but because they’d rather have their uncles and aunties help them than go to the authentic source of help – Jehovah Nissi. Isa 41:10 says, “Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.”

God does not forsake which is why I am so certain that for a reader of this devotional, your time of help is now in Jesus Name. God helped David and he became a great king. God helped Joseph and he became a great man in a strange land. For you, God will send help to you from on high in Jesus Name. What seems hard for you to achieve before the end of this year is made easy for you by the help of God in Jesus Name. Amen!

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
www.dailywisdomnugget.blogspot.com
BBM: 2ADE79BA

No comments:

Post a Comment