Tuesday 31 December 2013

GLORY TO GOD


December 29, 2013


Our eternal home is heaven and we were made to understand that our job there is just to praise and praise and worship and worship and praise and worship God all the time. Bible says in the book of Revelation that the beasts and the twenty four elders are all worshipping God day and night without rest. So, that does mean that, we ought to master the art of giving glory and praise to God even from now. Isa 43:21 says, “This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.”

Someone might be say, maybe I will praise God when I get a job or when I finally buy a car or when I get admitted into college, because I don’t have any reason to praise God right now. Hmmmm, I see. Anyway, it is not a crime that you do not see any reason why you ought to glorify God, but permit me to give you two reasons why glorifying God must be what you do every day any day.

Some of your mates cannot eat by themselves unless beaten because they are mentally derailed. Some parents like yours have had cause to bury their children this year, but here you are standing. You know how many people shouted Happy New Year January 1, 2013 but some of them are dead, some in the hospital, some in the prison for what they know nothing about, some walking the street naked, some lost their jobs, but here you are standing. I tell people that even though you are not where you want to be, you still are not where your enemies want you to be.

Psa 34:19 says, “Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the LORD delivereth him out of them all.” God has been delivering you out of trouble despite your reckless lifestyle. Sir/ma, He deserves your praise. Please I beg of you, do not focus on what Satan and his cohorts are doing; find reasons to praise God.

Follow on twitter @iamhenrylong
www.dailywisdomnugget.blogspot.com
BBM: 2ADE79BA

No comments:

Post a Comment